Atomation is a business-to-business solutions company. Our innovative Internet of Things (IoT) platform connects both new and existing, in-field, legacy objects/assets to the internet with proprietary software to capture and turn raw data into useful information. By connecting previously unconnected devices, Atomation gives our customers the ability to gain immediate insight and derive real value over time with a solution that meets the needs of Operations teams across a variety of industries. With over 5000 devices in the field – some for more than 3 years – Atomation is the platform that gives unconnected devices a voice.
This position is located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
A highly motivated, team player and a curious developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience of at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of C & C++ languages.
- Experience with CortexM based microcontrollers.
- Experience with Nordic Semiconductor products (Development using nRF connect SDK, nRF52840 & nRF9160 microprocessors)
- Understanding HW software integration
- Experience with communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART)
- Experience with IoT systems
- Be responsible for supporting the firmware development team in the design, development, and production of our firmware-supported products
- Be responsible for testing, documenting, and creating firmware standards
Atomation is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload your Resume
Use the form to provide your contact information and upload your resume. We'll contact you if your skills and experience meet position qualifications.