Server Side Developer
Atomation is a business-to-business solutions company. Our innovative Internet of Things (IoT) platform connects both new and existing, in-field, legacy objects/assets to the internet with proprietary software to capture and turn raw data into useful information. By connecting previously unconnected devices, Atomation gives our customers the ability to gain immediate insight and derive real value over time with a solution that meets the needs of Operations teams across a variety of industries. With over 5000 devices in the field – some for more than 3 years – Atomation is the platform that gives unconnected devices a voice.
This position is located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
A highly motivated, team player and a curious developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience of at least 1 year
- Knowledge of JS and AWS technology
- Experience with Database (MYSQL / Postgres / MS-SQL / MongoDB)
- Experience with Frontend frameworks (Angular above 2 / ReactJS)
- Knowledge of GIT process
- Experience with IoT systems
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with AWS system
- Experience with Jira
- Work to understand the current product and server-side code base structure
- Perform necessary research to support and enhance development tasks
- Write server-side code for the software product
- Ensure quality standards in terms of performance, usability, and security of the components
Upload your Resume
Use the form to provide your contact information and upload your resume. We'll contact you if your skills and experience meet position qualifications.